Sunday, August 26, 2012

Change

So I'm not sure I am doing the right thing, but I am desperate. I have decided to stop antibiotics for now.  I'm tired of herxing and my marriage is suffering.  I figure I can't get much worse.  I want to be able to be a good wife, mom, stepmom, sister, daughter, and friend again. I'm none of those right now.

This is day 3 of no abx and my only symptoms that are new are sharp ear pain (left ear-along with dizziness and left temple pain), bad allergies, and random twitches over my right eyebrow.  The allergies seem to flare up every time I go off antibiotics...which is strange to me.  The ear pain is probably a little ear infection, but oddly enough my daughter has the SAME pain and symptoms in her ear too. Odd.

I'll update more this week.  School starts tomorrow and I'm ready to get back to a "normal" schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment