Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Somebody Else's Wonderful Words

To all my fellow lyme (or chronic pain) sufferers. Please read this article and tell me if it makes you feel as good as it did me.  It sounds like a great way of living/thinking.

Doing the Right Thing When the Wrong Thing Happens (via inspiremetoday.com)

We have all heard the phrase Life isn’t fair. Some of us who have read the Bible are familiar with the story of Job. In the Book of Job, Job is presented as a family man who lives a good and prosperous life, but is eventually beset with horrendous…























1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth, I just found your blog and wanted to reach out on the topic of Lyme and CPS. If you could, please email me at mtrucillo(at)recallcenter(dot)com when you see this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete