Saturday, June 18, 2011

My husband says I'm becoming an invalid

Because I have had a really bad week and have felt crappy, my husband seems to be getting great pleasure from kicking me while I am down. He managed to imply it's all in my head again, he criticized the fact that I didn't get all my chores done this week, and he complained about me never wanting to go out of the house much anymore.
It's great to be loved. Haha! I'm seriously thinking about getting out of here. I need out. I just want to go hide in a hole and slowly wither away until, finally, my heart beats for the last time and all the pain is gone.

2 comments:

  1. Sending you love and comfort somehow. I don't know if this will help at all--I just know I was told to pray this as a mantra for my "enemies," which turn out often to be my family--"Bless ________, change me." Over and over I would say/pray this so I wouldn't say things I would later regret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear this. Support isn’t easy for some spouses. I walked away from my husband so he would change. Believe me it was a wakeup call. Know you are not alone. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete